1. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp 27: Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    On topic though... Do people here believe they were born with their sexual orientation (and specifically only that)? I ask because I was called homophobic and closeted today for saying I didn't believe I was born with my sexuality. Funnily enough he stormed off before I could point out I was bisexual and thought that it was partially social and environmental, but... yeah...

I don't believe humans can voluntarily change their sexual orientation (well, not with the inadequate neurological technology humans have developed as of this writing anyway), and from my own experience I have to wonder how much of it is a matter of posturing rather than substance, but I also don't believe that it's fixed before it develops. So... other people's opinions?
    I actually don't know. I always believed I was only interested in women, but there are a couple of guys (Teddy, Kneenibble I'm looking at you) that I've looked at at gone "wow, they're seriously hot". I also strongly suspect that if I woke up one morning in a female body, with nothing else changed, I'd be comfortably bisexual. Certainly I occasionally fantasize about being female and having a boyfriend. I just have a strong aversion to the idea of me with a male body being with another male.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I'm glad! I felt like kind of a usurper doing it myself last time, but you've always been one of the archetypal people here in my mind. You were a natural choice~!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

I am jealous as Sin and am not talkin to you until my own life improves or I forget I said anything. So about 30 minutes or so, but it's okay, I'll be asleep!

What I do?
    Last edited by Heliomance; 2012-09-27 at 06:36 AM.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by hotel_papa View Post
    I maintain that until I see a movie trailer where Patrick Stewart introduces himself as Mordenkainen, there never was and never will be a D&D movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dixieboy View Post
    I am unable to respond due to the awesomness of seducing a god, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.