1. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp 27: Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    On topic though... Do people here believe they were born with their sexual orientation (and specifically only that)? I ask because I was called homophobic and closeted today for saying I didn't believe I was born with my sexuality. Funnily enough he stormed off before I could point out I was bisexual and thought that it was partially social and environmental, but... yeah...

I don't believe humans can voluntarily change their sexual orientation (well, not with the inadequate neurological technology humans have developed as of this writing anyway), and from my own experience I have to wonder how much of it is a matter of posturing rather than substance, but I also don't believe that it's fixed before it develops. So... other people's opinions?
    I actually don't know. I always believed I was only interested in women, but there are a couple of guys (Teddy, Kneenibble I'm looking at you) that I've looked at at gone "wow, they're seriously hot". I also strongly suspect that if I woke up one morning in a female body, with nothing else changed, I'd be comfortably bisexual. Certainly I occasionally fantasize about being female and having a boyfriend. I just have a strong aversion to the idea of me with a male body being with another male.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I'm glad! I felt like kind of a usurper doing it myself last time, but you've always been one of the archetypal people here in my mind. You were a natural choice~!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

I am jealous as Sin and am not talkin to you until my own life improves or I forget I said anything. So about 30 minutes or so, but it's okay, I'll be asleep!

What I do?
    Last edited by Heliomance; 2012-09-27 at 06:36 AM.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by hotel_papa View Post
    I maintain that until I see a movie trailer where Patrick Stewart introduces himself as Mordenkainen, there never was and never will be a D&D movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dixieboy View Post
    I am unable to respond due to the awesomness of seducing a god, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder.