Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
"Quite dangerous. When we go to Manhattan, I have a quick brunch meeting with two big business ponies: Upper Crust and Ladyfingers. They are notorious for taking control of the businesses young ponies own after selling them shares. It'll take all my strength to resist taking to many bits and losing the Grill or Spa in the long term." Grills explained. His head half turned to Garion. "But I'd rather sell the Grill than stoop down to inferior spices.

You see a stallion should have pride in his work. A bit of integrity in each service or craft. I want to make the ponies, donkeys, griffins, or whoever eats my food to smile their greatest smile. No other smile will do.

Now honestly, is the meal in front of you bringing out your greatest smile?"

"Its the chef and the love he puts into his dishes that bring out the greatest smiles,"
She slightly cheesily said a small lopsided smile. Big smiles were on the hard side for Gwynfillion to do that looked awkwardly forceful making others prefer she didn't try smiling so big.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
"hnn...... Sil.. ver... pineeeeee...." he mumbled, eyes half-lidded as he continued to coo. Looks like Gearstride successfully reduced to stallions to mush with her magic hooves. Huh.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
*foomp*

*clatter-clatter-clatter*

The cookie tray rattled as it banged against the floor, dropped from the suddenly-slackened jaws of Sandy Shores. The stallion's wide eyes and pinprick pupils took in every detail of the scene before him. It was like a train wreck; too horrible to even contemplate looking away. The shock had unfurled his wings to their full length, nearly toppling a few bins of knick-knacks by the door. Tiny wisps of steam emanated from his red-hot cheeks. Instead of words, a sound like a rattling, stammering gasp crawled its way out of his throat.

Because in this situation, really, truly, there were no words.
Gearstride turned her head and paused her hooves playing with Silverpine's wings like a lyre. A smile crept on her face seeing Sandy walk in on them and wings all going 'poomf'.

"Heya Sandy, how did the date go?"
She asked casually with that cheeky looking smile of hers saying 'yea, your reaction amuses me'.