View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Not wasted actually.

Once you hit the cap of 255 for a consumable, the game stops giving you that sort of consumable in the standard sorts of packs. If you only have one type of consumable you can get, both drops in a pack will be of that sort of consumable. For instance, I usually have 255 for missiles, ops packs and ammo, which means I get nothing but Medigel in my packs.

Useful if, like me, you find yourself running critically low on medigel and need to boost it back up fast.
    This is extremely good information to have. I thought that those things would keep dropping no matter what, and would've guessed the cap would be 999. I don't recall how many I had, but it was well over 100, probably over 150, so I may actually eventually get the point where I no longer need to worry about getting those.

Zevox
    Last edited by Zevox; 2012-09-27 at 05:46 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

"We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia