1. - Top - End - #167
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp 27: Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    I've done that too, but only that one time and it was mostly tricking something or another into 'inverting the registry' of my current genital configuration (it was even more confusing and tricky than it sounds ).
    Mine was because I had an idea in my head when I was a little younger, that if I wanted to be a girl as badly as I did, then there had to be a girl out there who wanted to be a guy just as bad, right? And if that's the case, why couldn't we, for lack of a better word, trade our sensations, so we could have the shadow of being who we wanted to be?

what followed over the course of several years (and a bit into the present still >_< ) was appealing to various higher powers to be the facilitator of this trade. Several times I was almost certain it had succeeded. Hence, the psychosomatics .

*Thought for a bit there you suggested trampolines being involved in some routines and was all like @.@*
    No, I was referencing Olympic Trampoline, and suggesting Olympic Pole-Dancing .

*Hugs~*
    *hugs back*

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I feel it's quite capable of making a point on its own. ^^
    You're a bad, bad man ...

EDIT: You are right, though, we should probably bring this to a head.

...Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm done now. Really.
    Last edited by Absol197; 2012-09-28 at 09:29 AM.
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    Online version of my Avatar:the Roleplaying Game sourcebook! (Still a work in progress.)

LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!