Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
Violetta listened intently. She didn't seem too shocked or disheartened, surprisingly. Instead, something else stirred inside her. "...Looks like I've found something to do."
Well that was surprising, to say the least. And just a tad ominous. Fleetwing didn't have long to contemplate this, as she soon piped up again...

She thought about this for a bit, "So what was this fighting over? Is it something that's still going on, or have the reasons been forgotten?"
The pegasus shrugged. "Somepony probably knows, but that pony ain't me." He looked ahead at the settlement, carved out of the ruins of some pre-war structure. What was once a magnificent marvel of engineering was little more than a landmark to find a few huts. "Whatever it was, I sure hope it was something important."

Then her ears perked up. "Say, did you hear something?"
Fleetwing suddenly tensed up, ready to sprint off at the slightest provocation. "What? Where?! What'd you hear?!" He shifted, moving his Peashooter within easy reach. His eyes darted back and forth across the Wasteland, but apart from the little settlement, there were no signs of life.