1. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: God Save the Queen, Indeed: Let's Play Long Live the Queen!

Regarding refusing the marriage offer and failing the check (slight spoilers about later game in a path not taken):
    Spoiler
    Show
    It doesn't make overtly much difference in the long run, far as I can tell (that playthrough I had 0 History & 0 Lore so I kinda didn't know anything). Well, I don't know if the chocolate was from him (I would wager not, but I've never done a playthrough accepting it), but that's the only thing I can think of.

The only real consequence I noticed is that in the ending option where Elodie proposed to him, he declines and tries to ridicule me in front of his court and in the end Elodie marries his brother instead kinda removing any power Talarist had.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2012-09-30 at 12:29 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    Tier System For Classes & Why Each Class Is In Its Tier - Obligatory Reads Before Balance Discussions

My apologies if I leave a discussion unfinished. Feel free to PM me anything.