Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Phew, I'm back home again. I must say that my involuntary absence from here was starting to get a bit on my nerves. I don't like leaving loose threads behind me. And I haven't slept good either, despite the fact that I fixed both the brightness and the temperature problem, and I'm probably catching a cold. Way to wind down after a stressfull week...

Oh well, at least I'm back to my own bed and all my plushies again. That should hopefully alleviate the worst of the insomnia. :smallfeeblesmile:

These last two days were pretty eventless. We burned down a huge pile of branches and I admired some clouds. There probably happened some other stuff as well, but I'm a bit too tired to remember right now. I would've slept in the car hadn't I been physically incapable of doing such a thing. There just has to be some drawback to my love of eventless car rides, doesn't there...?
Try installing flux on your computer. It dims the light and changes the color temperature when night falls. It makes the computer much more conducive to sleeping instead of staying up on the computer all night. There's a lot of good research behind it supposedly but I haven't read it so all I can tell you is that I really like it.