Quote Originally Posted by Ifni View Post
Togo, just a quick note, Ifni is my nick, Umbriel is my character's name - it's come up a few times, so thought I'd mention it.
Whoops - corrected. (I was posting in a hurry.)

The loot looks right to me.

While we're on the subject of loose ends, there was a loose end that hasn't been mentioned at all, but I can't tell if that's because the person involved forgot about it, or because they're very, very carefully keeping it secret. No one lead is critical, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Autopsibiofeeder View Post
I just don't want to get to the point where my defense becomes a bit overkill. In the end that is a potential danger to you guys (Togo putting in a monster to hurt me that accidentally ends up smacking one of you guys).
Stoneskin is more protection, but it doesn't add to armour class, which is your main protection. Another form of protection is less of a problem than an increase in an existing one.

It's also moot until you rest, since it's one use per day, and the Abbot used it.

I can always make the fights more difficult, if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by GuesssWho View Post
What was the caster level of that potion? And do we know if Togo is using psionics=magic or not?
Potion was caster level 5.

Magic and psionics transparency is in effect, so psionics count as magic, and vice versa. Odd exceptions will exist, of course.