Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
First of all, hugs for anyone who wants them.

Second of all, I've been having an... interesting couple of weeks. In a good way. Very good way. I now have a cuddlebuddy, who is wonderful and amazing and always makes sure I'm comfortable and is just the best. Apparently I'm adorable and rather attractive, which are not things I would ever have ascribed to myself of my own accord. But she thinks so, which is what matters. Lots of cuddles and kisses are being had, and they are great.
I hope that doesn't sounds gloating, and apologise deeply if it does.
Pffff screw apologies! Don't feel
Bad your life is awesome, glory in it! You're an inspiration, not an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Firstly big yay! for all the good news lately
On a different topic:

Who got the butt?

Spoiler
Show
Brak got the butt!

also, me the most femme I've ever been:

Spoiler
Show
[/IMG]

Shoes aren't the greatest (they're growing on me as my first girl shoes though, lol), but they were only a tenner and confirmed that I am, in fact, a size 10 - I was looking through the kmart for something I could buy cheaply to test out when someone asked if I needed help finding anything. I replied that I knew the style "but just eneded to find it in my size..."
Cue awkward pause and them thnakfully assuming it was just a slip of the tongue on my part
(well it was technically)

Was going to do some more shopping today but I saw someone in the store who I'm not out to so made a quick strategic withdrawl before they saw me.
Nice. The pants/rights look weird, there's an artifact on the foreleg that's messing with my eyes. Looks like you're wearing shorts under the pants.
I actually like the shoes though. I prefer a wedge heel over the new common stilletos.

*mild, friendly envy*

So yeah, shaved my legs for the first time today - took an hour and a half O_o but I did manag to avoid slicing off anything too important though
Did it whilst my ipod was on shuffle - first song that came on was Time Warp, second was YMCA, third was Vogue (fourth was Sound of Eight Hooves, though). After the struggle to reach the backs of my thighs I finally understand why so many women do yoga. Feeling very positive after a somewhat average couple of weeks of bad dysphoria and general blerg about life.

Yoga is awesome! It's totally not passive if you get into it.
Also! Shave your legs EVERY TIME you get in the shower. If you of it should only take like, ten minutes tops to maintain.

Back of the legs... Yeah. There's no way that can be done easily in the shower or tub without looking like a pin-up. >///<

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of shaving my legs. Tried it once, looked good afterwards, but really didn't want to make it a regular thing. Too much time taken up for me. Plus, my clothes usually cover my legs, and it's very rare I wear anything that doesn't. So yeah.

Did feel nice to be smooth, though.
The feel of fabric on the skin when you've just shaved is delicious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Just don't put it in your mouth head first, it'll just end up biting your tongue like that one something positive strip.
"Everyone knows you point the sharp bits away from you..."
XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Raptor View Post
My laziness makes me take really long showers, and I just shave my legs during those. My legs get itchy if I don't shave fairly often.
Yuss~

For the discussion on tucking, I've never actually been able to find good resources on how to go about it. I'm not sure I would anyway, for comfort reasons, but I would like to know more.
For the play-by-play, I don't think it's playground safe. But a google search will turn up results, and even some diagrams of the internal anatomical bits. My most literate resource was an article on a cosplay forum, so don't let the URL throw you off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
Needless to say, I giggled so loud I woke my boyfriend up.

ION: Why is he so cuddly?! The only reason I got out of bed away from his warm embrace was to smoke

Spoiler
Show

My boyfriend can stay another night!
Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
Happy hugs for everyone with good news!

And I get to add to it all! I had an amazingly aweome day today! On Friday, I asked my friends if they'd start using female pronouns for me. This was in a text message after I had already gone home, but...

Anyway, one of my friends invited me over to her house today, because neither of us had plans. We played some games and baked some cookies (she is a MASTER baker...I was in awe ). And the part I liked the best was it was the first time I spent most of the day In Real Life being refered to as "she" and "her." It was great !

The one bit of shadow is that I chickened out on telling my parents the need to come with me next Wednesday (to my therapist, but they don't need to know that part yet). But I cheated and sent them an e-mail to their work inboxes, so they'll find out tomorrow.
Ah yes, the IRL. A dangerous place full of shadows and wonder. It is good to see the wilds are treating you well!

I hope things go well with your parents. I wish we could help somehow, but I suppose moral support must suffice.