Thread: [Changeling] A Gathering of Mists IC

1. - Top - End - #573
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Changeling] A Gathering of Mists IC

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Finally! A wavelength to share!

Anarion, going for Composure + Empathy to bask in the mixture of wonder and joy over the fireworks, is that okay?
    [Yes, it's okay.]

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    "I'm flexible," Marchande says as smoothly as possible, leaning back. "She's my responsibility, in a way, and if there are goblins about there's none better for the fray, but I'm not holding her leash. Or, to put it another way, you'd only see her around if you needed me to strong-arm things. But who needs to do that when you have brains and a bit of luck?"
    "Alright" says the fetch. "Then how about this: You consult with me once a week, at a location of my choosing? The first one would be the Boulevard Restaurant at downtown San Francisco, a week from today, at noon. You won't be paid, there' no way I can justify putting you on my formal staff, but if you need a little cash I can provide that in person, and I can pay you by putting you in contact with my political connections, at least, such as remains after today."
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-10-01 at 11:39 AM.
    Lawyer Pony Avatar by Dirtytabs, exalted as an Eclipse by Elemental, now with a fancy robe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Anarion Mori?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    You just highlandered an entire city block into a glass-filled storm by road-runnering down it in your underwear.