I was wondering how you'd handle an eberron based series.

One of the things that reminds me of this is that you can't take alignments for granted.

By that I picture a Paladin who adventures alongside an evil sorceress due to them, being friends and able to work out their differences since they know they can rely on the other.

Keep picturing the actress playing River Song as the sorceress and either Chyna or say someone athletic to play the other role and keep it firmly tongue in cheek perhaps get Bruce Campbell involved and have episodes where you see them adventuring where they get round their more lawful colleague by mixing outright theft with fighting evil just avoiding the really evil stuff where necessary.

I guess the Emerald Claw would be the usual enemy of the week, the paladin is the daughter whose father was supposedly killed by the Claw and she ended up as a mercenary knight who befriended say a human sorceress with a grudge against Kalashtar...

Can't help picturing them storming an Emerald Claw camp freeing captives whilst the sorceress loots the place ended up running from a Minotaur forcing her Paladin to intervene who gets the Minotaur to surrender rather than killing him outright so she can interrogate him...
This leads to their next objective however they have new recruits some of whom are enemy spies and others have no intention of endangering themselves but are willing to sell the others out...

My god has anyone considered the kind of stories they'd like to see?