View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

1. - Top - End - #721
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Would you believe him liking Jazz is perhaps even worse?
    I'm not sure how Batman liking Jazz could be worse than that particular comic.
    I am sure I don't want to know how it could be worse, on the off chance it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I know it remains my own headcanon that Spike will simply grow wings naturally. (The two times he's grown were unnatural and don't even match!)
    I think to be honest, that's a pretty widespread Fanon.

Personally I'm not fond of it though. It's almost like saying that it's not okay to be different (from other dragons) and/or that spike is somehow less of a dragon for lacking them.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Sorry to repost so soon, but I was kinda wondering if anyone had an opinion on this. The deadline is a little under two weeks and I'm not sure if I can do something that fast, and if so, which idea to go with. I have the Fluttershy Mindscape story more or less plotted out, but it has a tad more serious tone than my usual work. Or I can go with another one of my ideas. Perhaps a work vs. play AJ/Pinkie story based on the Grasshopper and the Ants, or perhaps a Dash/Pinkie story in which Dash can't let it go when Pinkie consistently beats her at a game Dash's good at.

Thoughts?
    Don't participate. Rushing to get done by the deadline will only cause unnecessary suffering. Be a Judge instead. Pick one of the two ideas and begin writing it for yourself, rather than the competition.
    If you feel the urge to disagree with this advice, then there you go. You had your answer all along. ;)
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-02 at 11:19 PM.