View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

1. - Top - End - #748
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Applejack x Rarity is best pairing. An artist is doing a 30-day OTP there with Rarity and Applejack.
    There are some adorable images to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    In the meantime, I've thought up yet another fanfic idea that I may or may not ever get around to writing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    A contingency plan of Discord's is activated, turning Equestria into a D&D-like realm and forcing the mane 6 to go on an epic quest to retrieve the Elements of Harmony. Essentially the mane 6 in D&D with Discord as the DM.
    Sounds like when Nick in my gaming group runs a campaign... except everyone else in the party is already "Discorded"

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    I had other ponythreads to go to. Admittedly, they're much slower than this one, but they were still running. Had a nice discussion of liking Twilight despite her flaws, which somehow veered into a brief rundown of the differences between the different Links...
    Legend of Celestia: Twilight Princess Sparkle?
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-10-06 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Spelling How I Spell
    Digo Dragon - Artist

Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

"For your astounding work in the field of punnery, you have been awarded one (1) internet." -Lix Lorn
    "Truly, there is nothing more terrifying than a DM with a sense of humour." -The Succubus
    "No pretty sure he thinks he's Digo Dragon." -Pinkie Pie
    "Digo, you're a liar and a scoundrel." -NeroGrimm

Custom Avatar by me - My OC Changeling, Zeeps!