View Single Post

Thread: A Thorn In The Hand IC

1. - Top - End - #567
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

Eleanora's mouth twitched with frustration as she watched the argument between Verossa and the Dwarven soldier. Finally, when she couldn't take it anymore, she spoke up.

"Verossa, stand down. It would appear that we have not the means to attempt the best course of action. I suggest we discuss this with the rest of our companions." She turned to the soldier and nodded, before speaking in Dwarven.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you for your council. I apologize for my companion, but like you, she only wants what is best for the Alliance in the long run. Your concern for your soldiers is admirable, and has not gone unappreciated. We are both in the same mine shaft,* you know,"
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Dwarven idiom akin to "we are in the same boat."

She gestured to her companions.

Spoiler
    Show
    "I too have a group of allies that I have sworn to work with and protect. I know where you are coming from, and I understand. I am sorry if we have offended you in any way. Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best in your battles ahead."

Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy (if necessary): (1d20+8)[15]

She rested her hand on the small of Verossa's back and turned to the rest of the group.
    Last edited by Machuchang; 2012-10-06 at 01:30 PM.