In the next session or two, whenever I get enough XP to hit level 7, I'll have the ability to Persist my spells (Metaphysical Spellshaper, not DMM, with Naberius to mitigate the ability damage), and my DM has ruled that Touch spells have a fixed range for the purposes of Persistent Spell. I did warn him just how many spells that opened up for me, but he allowed it, so I won't complain.

However, I had only really been looking at Persisting Personal and Fixed Range spells prior to this ruling, so I'm wondering what some good Touch spells to Persist would be for a buff focused Archivist. I'm already planning on using some of the usual suspects, such as Mass Lesser Vigor, Recitation, and Righteous Wrath of the Faithful, and I've also slipped Barkskin onto the list, as that saves on the cost for a Natural Armor, either the standard amulet or added via the MIC rules.

So, what are your favorite spells for party buffing? My DM has been fairly permissive when it comes to finding crafting partners, and I'm an Archivist, so assume all the core Divine Casting lists are in play.

MrRigger