SGA/Bookbinders [PM]
Spoiler
Show

''I believe it would be in our interest to talk with the King James. What are Sausage Guild’s and Mercantile Guild’s thoughts on his latest statements?''

Bookbinders Guild

''It appears Technist Guild is prepared to acquiesce your requests and their use of hand presses to teach literacy is ultimately for the benefit of the Bookbinder’s Guild.''

''We are also aware, that Militia of Order and Justice has Hand Press. I propose SGA broach the subject with them as well. The Ram Revolution also seem to possess one, though here I anticipate some difficulties, due to their beliefs.''

''If nobody objects, I propose, that Bookbinders Guild be accepted to the SGA and all members will respect its monopoly and assist in maintaining it.''

Blacksage Council [5]
Spoiler
Show

''After some consideration, if nobody objects, I would like to have the Southside under my purview, though I won’t insist.''

Delathion [7]
Spoiler
Show

''Well, friendly completion will only serve to improve the quality of education. And I’m certain would could cooperate in certain issues and matters of mutual defence against intrusions by criminal Mages.''

ESGE [7]
Spoiler
Show

''I would like to discuss with you the Defeated, the Heladuit Court is currently fighting in the Duremont. As far as I heard, they are rather nasty ice-mages, with certain beliefs, that make them dangerous to good people of the city. Should we involve ourselves to deal with those dangerous mages?''

Scholar’s Compass/Blackspell Watch [0?]
Spoiler
Show

''People of Scholar’s Compass.''

''I would like to ask you, if you require Blackspell Watch to patrol your streets against hooligans and miscreants.''

''I would also like to discuss with you the restoration of Daimot University. Soon, it will have bustling faculty and student body, who would seek to relax from their studies in cosy cafes, perhaps with a good book. If we could establish certain arrangements to minimize potential for trouble and maximize good time for all.''