1. - Top - End - #596
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    He tells me to stop singing if I'm anywhere in the house. When doing grocery shopping a few days ago, he tried to get me to stop talking entirely.
    ...I'm suddenly reminded of the warning signs of an abusive relationship pamphlets I had to read growing up.

Well, he's only here for a week, I try and be as accommodating as possible. And he puts me in strangleholds all the time anyway. Like, for no reason, if I go near him, his arm goes around my neck.
    That's why you learn to make him bleed and feel intense pain. Vital skill for all siblings, sisters especially.

Because I don't want him to be mad at me.

Nothing. He leaves tomorrow, and this is exactly like the other times. We just rant about to eachother when we're the only ones around and pretend everything is okay otherwise.

ION: just walked downstairs humming. First thing Brother says to me after not seeing me for a few hours is "Shh!"

<grumbles>
    Hah. He is so lucky you're not a brother. Or at least that he's not related to me.

If he mistreats you that much when he's not "mad" at you, what are you actually losing by angering him? Aside from him apparently being beyond reproach for things like trying to get you all killed and taking out any pedestrians with you.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Ah, I wish my clique could figure that last one out.
    I wish that the women in their 30s that I attract could figure that out.

Granted, humor, self-deprecation, and being generally bigger than most people are my only defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    *Trollzor shipshipship*
    Trollzor, you say? I have a new costume idea....
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-07 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide