Gear's Chosen

To Mercantile Guild
Spoiler
Show

I'm deeply apologetic over the results of the past month. There were certain miscomunications that lead to the assault on the Gear. We'd be perfectly willing to turn it back over for the payment previously addressed. However, thanks to the actions of certain other factions, we require a small infusion of credit to maintain the stability of the Smokestacks, something which is in your interests as well. If you can provide such a loan as well, we'd be happy to leave presently.

To Sausage Guild
Spoiler
Show

Well mostly that depends on whether we can keep the wires and cables secure through to your territory. If you could provide some tunnels to wire them through, we'd be willing to provide power for 4 wealth, 2 now and 2 after completion.

Technists Guild
Spoiler
Show

So the deal we made earlier still stand yes? We provide energy and in return you give us guns at half-cost. As well as the division of spheres

On another topic, thanks to certain other factions in the Smokeyards, I feel that some economic cooperation to maintain stability and prosperity in the district would be wise.

Ram Revolution
Spoiler
Show

At the moment that hopefully won't be necessary. We may have..alternative uses however.

On another note, very soon we will be able to power our factories and territories without need for coal or gas, and to heat them through the winter. If you'd be willing to provide some investment to keep the economy of the smokeyards stable after the Blackfist fiasco, we'd be more then willing to start extending the infrastructure once the Network is complete

Blackfists
Spoiler
Show

Our communications rather died off earlier, for which I apologize.

Now, you've stated quite clearly you have an interest in the UAL and the Underdocks. So do we, and we;d prefer if you;d stay out of them. The UAL is currently working on an important project for us, and we will require the faculties of the Underdocks in the future.