I'm really sorry that I've not been responsive in this thread lately. Life is happening and at a somewhat staggering pace. Thankfully, that will slow down this weekend so that I can enjoy the meetup with everyone!

Okay, just to nail down some things.

I think our current plan is to meet up at the LaQuinta Inn (where most people are staying), in the room where the continental breakfast is served, at some point after the Poe tourism is over. When is negotiable, of course, but we were thinking in the 6:00 to 7:00 time frame. We have no plans for food, but eateries are plentiful and nearby.

For Saturday, we want to caravan from the LaQuinta by about 8:30am in order to arrive at the RenFest in time to get group rate tickets before the gates open. We'll stay at RenFest until everyone is ready to go, but the gates close at 6:00. Traditionally we don't stay until close.

Saturday night will feature games and camaraderie in the same room as Friday night and will last until concluded or until we are kicked out of the room. We expect this to coalesce around 6:00 or 7:00. For those playing in the Red Dragon Inn: Beer University Edition, we'll probably start some time between 8:00 and 9:00 in the same room.

Sunday is the farewell day and we don't make plans for that day. We encourage everyone who comes to drop by the Troll Cave so we can say proper farewells, though. Hanging out and gaming will definitely happen, so don't feel like you have to wait until you're leaving to come over.

If anyone wants to give or receive contact information, please feel free to PM us and we'll be happy to share.