Thread: Total War: Broken City

1. - Top - End - #1100
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

To Blacksgage Council [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Doctor: We won't disagree, as long as Lodstrom Party is allowed to remain in Dogma, and direct its rebuilding effort.

When can we begin to withdraw forces from Dogma? Lord Wallenstein is willing to sign into the new Watch, to act as Second-In-Command to the Commander and Training Officer."

to the Exchange [6]
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Lord Wallen reads the contract carefully)
    Of course, I expected the interest and the guarantee. It's only fair.

How much time would I have to repay the loan? 3 or 4 turns would be enough. It would be easier if I could repay 4-6 Wealth every turn.

(If the Exchange agents agree with the time of pay, and the contract is fair, without any hidden tricks, he signs.)

To Sausage Guild [7]
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have talked about your tunnels before. Under the conditions we discussed (My men guarding any entrances), I will allow construction of tunnels under my neighbourhoods. Would it be possible for you to build a private network for my men? Thet would be in [3-4 turns time.]

To Citizens of Dogma [GM] [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Wallen walks nervously amongst the group of citizens, gathered in what is left os a plaza in Dogma. The signs of battle are still visible, with all houses around the plaza destroyed.

Some citizens have already arrived, but more are getting to the plaza. It has just begun.

Wallen soldiers start to distribute hot (Non alcoholic) beverages to the crowd, and keep some fires running.
    Luckily, it's not too cold that day.

Lord Wallen walked before the group and said:
    "People are just getting here, and it's early. But we can begin. I am Lord Wallen, and I will be helping you to rebuild the neighbourhood. I have great ideas, but nothing I think is more important than what you can say.

What are your needs? How do you want to rebuild?

I will help you with your neesd, and with your permission I'll pass winter with you."

To city Council [ have no idea]
    Spoiler
    Show
    A letter from Madame Beteoui arrives to the homes of all Council Members. The ink colour is the same in the original:

"My dear Lords and fellow Council Members: Congratulations on the victory [Last turn]!! I realize some enemies have fled, but we have arrived to the desired objective of stoping that dreadful Librarian.

Now it's the time for some changes. First, I would like a meeting to nominate Lord Founder for a Council Seat. He has earned it, and we are insulting him by not considering it, at least.

Second, the violence at the Bridge deeply disturbes me. The violence must stop! I call for an emergency meeting to get to an agreement.

Third, all the troubles aside, we must start talks to write a new constitution. There must be Law for everyone.

Madame Beteoui
    "

To Lord Founder [9]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I sent a letter to the members of the Council. It is my belief that you should get a seat, after what has happened in the last few months.

I'm also pushing to get to write a Constitution, so I would like your opinion on that.

Madame Beteoui
    "

SGA/Wallen [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have means to send some messages and find out about any suitable airfields in Merdallan. I'll start to train a delegation, too.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Am I allowed to stil read the PM's?

Lodstrom Party Inner Council [9]
    Spoiler
    Show
    We must discuss certain things. Milords, our Party is in a good overall situation. We have geat influence, and can have greater.

However, our growth is stalling. And this is not winter's fault. We need more nobles to support us, as well as the upper merchant class. What are your thougts?
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-10-08 at 10:10 AM.