1. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Rogue: Clandestine Operations v. 0.99! (Comments are appreciated)

I'm throwing my hat back in the ring. Gimme a bit of time to reread the rules and I'll bring Deryk Arios back from the Thieves Guild.

Edit:
    Spoiler
    Show

Derryk Arios
    Male

{table=head]Skill|Rank|Exp Spent
    Guile|2|6
    Gadgetry|6|20
    Legerdemain|7|26
    Awareness|2|6
    Stealth|7|26
    Mobility|5|15
    Archery|0|0
    Fighting|2|6[/table]

{table=head]Equipment|Size|Legality|Cost|Stored
    Coat|---|Legal|20|Worn
    Normal Clothes, Traveller|Medium|Legal|5|Worn
    Belt|Small|Legal|5|Worn
    Knife|Small|Legal|5|Belt, Front
    Tool kit, Small|Small|Legal|15|Coat, Outside Pocket
    Lockpicks|Small|Illegal|25|Coat, Inside Pocket
    Garrote|Very Small|Illegal|3|Coat, Outside Pocket
    Throwing Knife x4|Small|Restricted|20|3 in Coat Pockets, 1 in Belt[/table]

Backstory:
    Derryk spent most of his life on the wrong side of the law. He had a knack for opening locks and he never let that skill get rusty. Until the war, that is. One of the only times in his life that Derryk had underestimated the security of a building and he ended up paying for it with years in prison. After the war was over, the Resistance staged a jail break. Not for him, of course, but that didn't mitigate his feeling of gratitude to them. Since then his old skills have been put to work in the Thieve's Guild in Eisendorf. After the aborted mission that he assisted with, he began travelling from city to city, doing small jobs for the Resistance.

Physical Appearance:
    Derryk Arios is a slight man, with a gaunt look to him. Years in prison on the edge of starvation will do that to a man. His hair is mangy and kept short, blending perfectly into his close cropped beard. His eyes are dull blue and always look tired. His clothes reflect his common appearance and are commonly dark shades of blue and green. He commonly wears travelling clothes and a sturdy coat.

EDIT: Didn't notice the +5 XP for Storm Over Eisendorf. Added to Mobility and Fighting.
    Last edited by MintyNinja; 2012-10-14 at 10:23 PM.