@LaLa, you are my favorite person now for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
'Tis. Woolworths <3

I think I bought like six cans of pringles.
Holy crap, I honestly had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
That's kinda the main coda and message from the song, if your offspring is doing something unhealthy force him into proper help.
1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione actually, coffee just happens to contain it along with all of the other caffeinated drinks.
They did, when he was younger. He physically fought them, and when forcibly dragged there, he sat under the table refusing to speak. We stopped being able to carry him there once he got older, and there was nothing that he would do there, what was the the point? Instead, the therapy bill went to stress-relief for my parents who had to deal with him, and to me, who had to deal with him and had serious sensory issues as a kid, and then had FDS.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Moony! You have to post in the DND thread!

Take out your frustration on my poor, poor boss monster
Yes mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Because we grow older, so more of us start testing it, or just get launched into situations where drinking is expected of you. That said, it's a steadily recurring subject, although I suppose we're on a top right now...
Well yes, I know that, it's just, I'd have expected to age levels on the forum to stay about the same as the years pass, so we'd have no more talk about alcohol in one year than compared to the last. But suddenly there's much more mention of it than before.

ION: God, I can't tell if today was horrendous or good. I hate days like that.