Eegh. Tried Dream World again. Extra row to garden? Good: six rows means I can easily increase EV berry production by +50%. Trade Pals listed in Dream Pal menus? Well, seeing as Forrestfire (the only Trade Pal I've got) was greyed out, not really all that useful if the whole "four different worlds" thing is still in play; nice job there, guys...

I think they've upped the number of times you can get stuff out of the Dream World, as I must have had eight or ten attempts (90% in the Shining Sea) in an attempt to get a DW Corphish. (Well, a female one, anyway, I've got three males sitting in the Tree of Life.) I must have seen everything but. I even saw two dratinis, for cryin; out loud. Sheer idiocy made me skip the first one and the second was a male. *sigh* Must keep at it, though the team I plan to use it with is about two games ahead...

And, just to be tedious, I gave up trying to find some gardens to water, because everyone I visited had beds that were either empty or recently planted.

Yer just can't win somedays...