View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #441
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

The volus adept and engineer, on the other hand, are ultra-rare characters, and I'm still trying to get to grip with them. They start with 150 health and 500 shields, combat roll, and cannot take cover. Their light melee activates a tactical cloak off cooldown, and their heavy melee erects a force field to vastly reduce their damage taken. In addition, they both possess the volus signature power, Shield Boost, which provides a hefty burst of shield restoration to the volus and all allies within range. I've chosen to go for the capacity restoration evolution path for both the volus characters, giving them and nearby allies 8000 shields for 12 seconds. Yes, 8000 shields. That's not a typo.
    Sounds like an interesting new class, now if only the game would get over its love affair with giving me useless shotgun upgrades.

So uhh found out some things, first the Scions do in fact have an instant kill, so trying to slip past them carrying a retrieval package = not a good idea. Secondly I found out what the hazard is on Reactor, the central room with the glowy ceiling lights: not a good place to have a firefight.

I've chosen to go for the capacity restoration evolution path for both the volus characters, giving them and nearby allies 8000 shields for 12 seconds. Yes, 8000 shields. That's not a typo.
    Whats the cooldown time on that like?
    Last edited by Farix; 2012-10-09 at 04:19 PM.