View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #442
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

But here's the key question - can Volus run?

Quote Originally Posted by Farix View Post
    Yeah, though I did see an Asari Sentinal with Tech Armor, Annihilation Field, and Warp. A sturdier N7 Fury maybe?
    Psh. The Fury's strength is raining combos like candy thanks to dancing around foes with AF and Throw; all Tech Armor will do is slow that down, and Warp comes out much more slowly. I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Turians come in third in terms of durability, behind only Krogan and Batarians. They're a perfectly good choice for a Vanguard.
    I flatly disagree. Every weaker class can dodge roll; Turians are thus the weakest class that can't (or maybe the Volus will take that title now?), leading to the divide I mentioned in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhavaer View Post
    Heavy mods are out, and fire/cryo combo's don't require death anymore.
    YES! I can play my Paladin again!
    (Freeze Drain Freeze Drain Freeze Drain...)

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    No, actually! They gave the turian soldier or whatever a nonbiotic charge. That's exactly what I said would happen. I'm satisfied.
    Nonbiotic eh? It'd better be damn good then to be worth it.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2012-10-09 at 04:31 PM.
    Alphonse Elric by Fay Graydon
    Extended Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.