View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

1. - Top - End - #1168
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I admit when I first started watching, I did it late at night, when I knew my brother was asleep. I had a tiny one-bedroom apartment and he was staying with me until he and his fiance found a place. I'm not sure how much he knew then, or he knows now (but my Facebook avatar should tell them something, it's a Magic:The Gathering card of Fluttershy. On that note, I'm still looking for a moogle one, and so far no luck :( ) Anyway, he would be the one to not really say anything nor really care, but my friends spent a day or two making fun of me when I told them.

At this point though, I could not care less. I think age has a little to do with it, but I make sure not to mention it around my non-brony friends when they call. If for no other reason to stop the stereotype of us "shoving it down people's throat". Anyway, it's all a matter of developing a sense of apathy. Who cares who knows? It's just a damn TV show. I used to discuss Fairly Oddparents with a friend. Didn't care.

On that note, it looks like a new Powerpuff Girls is official. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/powerpuf...e-not-released

it doesn't mention voice actors, but I can't imagine them not using the same ones.
    I am invisible. No one shall know my terrible secret... I mean no one will attribute this terrible secret with me irl. I see no way in which this carefully laid plan can fail. Also I don't exactly watch anything with regularity these days nor do I admit to enjoying mlp and you can't make me.

EDIT: Nyah
    EDIT2: :p
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2012-10-11 at 04:59 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.