1. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Skyscraper Graveyard II: Jealousy and Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    What do you want from me? You're, like, three days in.
    To reach the level of derangement that the GM in question almost always reaches you'd have to be secretly crossovering the world of darkness with, I don't know, Gurren Lagann or something.

He's basically incapable of running an existing setting without subverting it as wildly as possible. [edit] Actually, this goes for his PC's too, when he plays. His 4e Warlock spent the whole campaign melee-basic-attacking people.

During the Exalted campaign which I can barely begin to explain, (and which lasted like half a dozen sessions tops, mind), we learned that the exalted setting was created using Culture-Style technology, presumably by people in the future of the regular WoD. The Unconquored Sun had been fired ages ago and is actually a regular jobless godling in heaven and three people, including an office worker and a policewoman effectively have admin-rights to creation.

In his dark heresy campaign we were given access to replicator technology in a self aware culture/star-trek style ship and were secretly being sponsored by alternate universe Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus, from a universe where Horus was the good guy and Sanguinious fell to chaos. Oh, and they were pretty sure my Psyker was a reincarnation/clone/something of Horus too.
    Just some highlights.

What do I want, Thanqol? Just keep doing what you're doing. It's nice only to have to question if the world has gone mad, rather than the Storyteller.

[edits] Actually, the most surprising thing about him of late is that his Deathwatch game has yet to turn into a slice-of-life murder-mystery.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-12 at 12:44 AM.