On the nigth, Shina hasn't sleep and watch on the man. She just take two blanket in a bag she always has with her. An old habit that she take during her travels with her father and that he forget everything.
The first was for the man when he come to sleep, and the second was for her, to keep her warmth.
The night was long, but the man was calm and quiet, so, Shina didn't have anything to do. When the sun rise up, she watch her dress and try to take her Princesse appearance, but she certify that she just lose something. Her philacter just disappear. One breath and Shina recover her composure and calm.

"I will see it later."

She concentrate on the man, and when he wake up, she share two chocolate bars and water with him

"So Gerald-san. I will not try to take you for the stupid gut that you're not, and won't torment you. You will tell me everything. What is your organisation, yours aims, and what happen exactly yesterday. So you will probably gain more time of life and keep your body with no more damage.

Her voice was tender and she smile the same way. Her stance wasn't a threat. Just a certyfication of an reality that could be

Spoiler
Show
Transformation roll
Quote Originally Posted by Iscariote View Post
Belief+Innerlight roll

(8d10)[3][4][2][4][2][1][2][2](20)
So Fumble

Spoiler
Show
Composure roll
Quote Originally Posted by Iscariote View Post
A roll of composure to stay calm on the situation