Spoiler
Show
2nd of Felsite: We're up to 9 dwarfs now somehow, and we have lost Deler Bomrekkirar, a marksdwarf, who I didn't even know was around. This whole afterlife bit isn't really doing much for me if our kin are dying before I even know they're even here. I've gone and possessed one of our new residents, here's hoping i can be of more use this way. Seems another dwarf has been found dead, but our population count has yet to drop, I tip my hat to you Iton.

9th of Felsite: Unsure of how to proceed, I command the lazy idlers to smooth some stone.

13th of Felsite: Since no one seems capable of building a wall around here, i've determined that a moat shall be dug around the far side of the river. Also an elven caravan showed up, here's hoping those pointy eared illegitimately born out of wedlock tree hugging hippies get eaten by the undead. If not, mayhaps they'll actually have something useful.

20th of Felsite: And that would be the 3rd ambush now. I'm not sure what they think they'll find here other than a swift death and a long afterlife.

22nd of Felsite: Great Armok what posses this creatures to come assult us? All we have is dead, undead, re-undead, and soon to be dead then undead dwarfs. It makes no sense!

27th of Felsite: Many (all but Iton) of our comrades have fallen to the horde, including the dwarf I was possessing. We are once again left with Iton as our only hope, and with his vampiric nature blocking me, I am forced to advise from beyond the grave yet again.

Unknown Date: Mighty Iton has fallen, the fortress has been lost. Nothing walks the halls but the undead.

Spoiler
Show
Well that was unfortunate. Not entirely unexpected, but still unfortunate. Do I need to post the saved world, or are we going to make a new fort off the last posted save?