1. - Top - End - #137
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing IV: The Decanter of Endless Bad Ideas

*If my character is describes as a "rogue and peasant slave," it is assumed not to be literal.
    *It is assumed I am going to shoot my guns, not clobber people with them.
    *i am allowed to fill a cannon with grapeshot. I am NOT to do so with the idea of firing at blank-point range.
    ** Not to make a shotgun out of two cannons tied together with duct tape.
    *not to scream out "FORE!" whenever i kill someone with my great club.
    **the same goes for "Hit him for six" or "outta the park!"

*Cannot stuff my pants full of alchemist's fire/delayed blast fireball/ACME dynamite before stuffing myself into a monster's mouth.
    *Likewise, with spiked armour/hooked cloak/+5 full plate of vicious vivisection.
    *Their is not enough CMB in the world you let you tie the tarrasque appendix into a knot while you are still inside of it.
    * It's questionable weather or not using presdigination to taste like a frogemoth's pimpled butt cheeks is enough to stop a monster from eating you.
    *..Come to think of it, how do you know what that tastes li- don't tell me I don't wanna know.
    *Cannot use sneak attacks inside a monster, even if +I+ would be very surprised if my dinner started stabbing me.
    * Not to be swallowed whole by a creature in order to get around it's A.C
    * Cannot detonate the creature's esophagus by shoving a base into it's stomach acid and waiting.
    *Likewise with vials of poison.
    * If you keep this trickery, you're going to have to fight the tapeworms inside the dragon if you're swallowed by it.
    Last edited by Doorhandle; 2012-10-15 at 09:49 PM.
    Have a deviantart!

And a Pbp: Going to hell and loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft (Cheese) View Post
    "In his free time, he gates in Balors just so he can kill and eat them later!"