Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
"I am not--" Bile rises, hackles rise, the anger supressed one time too many boils up at the back of the eyeballs, nails cut into something almost a real palm. Sides ache where the boot connects, where night slides against a pale moon-shirt: focus. The next breath is cold, the frustrated grunt of a woman who knows it would make a scene if she slapped a cad, the seller who really needs this buyer.

"I am a person, Miss Namine. And only as loyal as the next person." No more begging for treats, no more obeying and quick at it. "But I used to use Excel 97. For schedules. I... was a few semesters away from my degree." Don't think about the person who has your face, probably has a degree and an office and a boyfriend and a family who loves her. Just don't.
"Ooh, and a bark too. I bet it's worse than your bite dear, you look far too pretty to me to really have any fangs." *She chuckles, a dry harsh sound.* "You might want to work on that as well. Having such an obvious button, especially one that any changeling you meet is going to comment on is a...liability. But one that can't be helped I suppose.

Now, I think we can set you up properly. Any college training is so rare these days, so many taken young. How does middle management as a banker sound to you? You'd get a small apartment near city hall. Not the greatest area of town, but cheaper and you wouldn't need a car. The job would be 9-5, but I'm sure that whatever magic you have should make it easy."

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Act normal. "We're not going to go to the nearest station - those guys are on the take and they'll just pocket the cash," said Stephanie to Rose, moving to a walk, keeping her mind on the plan, not looking around. "We're going down to Kimball street. Captain McCurtis there is a good guy and an old friend of mine."
There aren't too many people out in this area at night. It's slightly off the main streets, and not that much around. It occurs to you that if captain McCurtis is on duty tonight, he must have missed all the fireworks.