Quote Originally Posted by Quellian-dyrae View Post
I think the formula is specifying the creation cost, which is always half of the market price.
You are right, nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by bobthe6th View Post
This feels like it could use an ability that let you burn wand charges to use it like a weapon. Or, have a base "free" weapon damage/ reach, then you could burn a charge or two to increase damage/range/crit(range or multiplier)/enhancement bonus/special abilities.

like, you can use any wand as a one handed ranged weapon dealing 1d4 damage 20/x2 crit, or a light one handed melee weapon dealing 1d6 damage 20/x2 crit. Then you could burn one charge for 20/x3 or 19-20/x2, or two charges for 20/x4 or 18-20/x2.

simple, but makes a wand a proper weapon.

other things, it would be cool if this had AFCs for different classes. like a warlock learning to add shapes/essences to wands by burning charges, or an artificer learning to charge wands instantly from his crafting reserve.
The weapon idea to me, is a bit flimsy, I don't see how a little stick could become a weapon, unless you fluff up the ability to use the magical energy therein, but that, to me, would cost charges...just not what I wanted to do with the class....

However, I do like the Warlock idea...that is awesome.