1. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [GURPS 4e, IC] The Dying of the Light — Infection

ESE & MAXWELL

You two and Brenda all sprint up the main staircase, trying to put as much distance between you and those things before they can get disentangled from the medical center door. It takes you only a few seconds to reach Deck 02, but Brenda is already three yards behind; it's clear that she's a bit slower than either of you.

You are on the main staircase at the landing of Deck 02. From here you can continue to sprint upward or you can exit onto Deck 02.

Spoiler
    Show
    Since you said you were following Ese, Corrino, I assumed you decided to sprint too. You have been sprinting for 4 seconds thus far.

TAL

"There's nothing to tell, really," Danielle says. "Emma and Adam were staying in the room next to ours, and they went to bed—" she shoots a glare at Adam, "—or at least Emma went to bed—at around eleven. And after that, well …" she glances at Pete.

"We had a small argument," Pete says flatly. "But we weren't loud or anything; we didn't want the kids to hear. And a minute later that guy started throwing himself against our door. I guess the noise woke Emma up and scared her and she started screaming. And then all of a sudden the guy was beating on her door, not ours. Had damn near torn it off its hinges by the time I made it outside and tackled him.

"So you think it's the noise that attracts them?" Danielle asks. "That makes as much sense as anything else that's happened tonight, I guess."
    Last edited by Inglenook; 2012-10-22 at 08:50 PM.

THE DYING OF THE LIGHT
    A GURPS Zombie Apocalypse Campaign
    — always accepting players —