Quote Originally Posted by Lyndworm View Post
That depends on what you mean by help, I suppose. You've cleaned up the ambiguous wording from the 3.5 Twins ability, but in a way that leads to some weird issues. I suggest you read Darrin's post on the Dragon Compendium version (you seem to have went with interpretation number two). What happens when one twin is affected by a maze spell and the other isn't, for example? Wonkiness abounds.

Also, I'm afraid that I disagree with the Wisdom penalty. The fluff presented in the Dragon Compendium has them as patient, peace-loving philosophers in pursuit of true understanding. It sets them up to be Monks so hard that (despite a favored class of Bard ) their god's holy symbol is a yin-yang.

Sorry to be such a downer. I just really love the idea of the Dvati (one soul, two bodies, not the specific society fluff) and haven't been able to get them to work right, mechanically.
Edited the Twins ability to be a fusion of 2 and 3, and added some alternate racial mods for those who'd prefer a more religious or a more pissed dvati. And a feat to hopefully fix the Maze problem.