Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
"I don't think we should leave him along with them..."

._.
._.

._.
._.

"...Yeah, I think it might be a good time to leave." The duo surreptitiously heads over to a corner, doing nothing whatsoever to warrant anyone else's attention, besides the fact they obviously don't want to warrant anyone's attention.
"You really don't have to leave," Blunt said sadly. "We so rarely get visitors, and Dive Bomb's been working so hard to make things right with Equestria. Could you just give him a chance, for my sake if not for his?" It wasn't easy to pull puppy-dog eyes when your face has so many different parts to it, but Blunt managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
"Silent attempts to huddle under one of the angels wings, in a attempt to get out of sight from the rest of the crew"
"Look," sighed the patchwork pony. "I have no particular friendship with you. However, while Dive Bomb may pursue an alliance with Boffinspark, I cannot respect the good professor's methods. As such, you may have sanctuary on this vessel. The brig is a null-magic area, where the dear professor can't send his detestable portals. Would you consent to being placed there in the interests of protection?"