Crocell puts the back of his hand to his head as he theatrically says, "Oh dear, it seems my lady has abandoned me to worship another. Why Kin? I thought I was the apple of your eye, was I simply not good enough for your ever so flattering devotion? Such a heartbreaking experience" He ends his little show with a sinking motion onto his knees as he pulls the palms of both of his hands to his chest, his head hanging to the side.

He keeps that position for a few minutes before springing back up as he says,"Ah I'm just messing with you. In all seriousness though you don't have to call me Crocell-sama, Crocell-san is more than respectful enough. I personally don't usually bother with suffixes myself. Anyways don't worry you didn't embarress yourself, you just showed people that you have amazing skills and luck. Besides you made a life long friend in Kin by choosing to give those toys away. Plus any friend of Kin's is a friend of mine, nice to meet you Shiho" With that Crocell puts a hand forward to shake Shiho's.