I'm curious as to how Klaus is going to pull this off. If his orders are to destroy Agatha, he CAN'T not kill her. On the other hand, whatever 'Anevka' told him to do might be open enough to interpretation so he's got wiggle room. And maybe she didn't even give him specific orders, he might be doing this on his own initiative as part of some greater plan...

I'm also curious as to what he's going to do next. I suspect the Knights are in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
How about this for a crackpot theory: Anevka is no longer in control of the Baron. The destruction of the hospital was sabotage by Zola, who snatched the Baron away and is currently the one in control. Why is the Baron acting this way? Because Zola is honestly and truly (and still) smitten with Gil and would rather have him at her side as a revenant than not at all.
The problem is, Zola doesn't have the Voice. Anevka would have had to tell Klaus to obey the Pink One as herself for this to work; which she might well have. Then Anevka would have had to absent herself so as to not interfere; which she also seems to have done. But even the theory is true, Zola has proven to be so tricky I wouldn't assume she's doing anything for love. If she wants Gil alive, she's got an ulterior motive. Like maybe a marriage between the Heterodyne - her - and the son of the Baron...