Quote Originally Posted by icastfireball View Post
Alright, then, it is time for Icastfireball to contribute something to this thread, because insofar as I can tell, everyone has either missed this clue or not paid attention to it. Maybe it means nothing, maybe this is just Welknair's way of teasing us, or maybe someone has already mentioned it and I didn't read through the thread carefully enough

but...

post #218

P.S. This is the first time that I've actually posted in the forums for well over a year. I guess it takes something pretty incredible to get me motivated enough to actually... you know... do something. But this game is beyond incredible. Saying that it's incredible is like saying that the ocean is wet, you know? Technically true, but a vast understatement, simply because there are no words to describe it. So... yeah. Keep up the good work, Welknair. And know that you have at least one person who will buy Fourthland, come Hell or high water.
I'd be willing to bet that anyone who's posted here would pay good money to get this game... and probably fund it as well.