"I've lived in what's essentially a basement the past week with my sensei, I can't be keeping up with all the gossip," is all Amon says as she looks over the scroll lazily. "You know, I was hoping when you saw me next I'd be a little tougher, but no, even though I felt like I was on top for just a few minutes even, in the end, there's always something..." Amon struggles to her feet, looking to the ground. "I even had a little scene planned and you'd be all 'wow Amon, you so awesome' and everything would be good." Amon gives a laugh thats more a sharp exhaling. "Ah, who am I kidding, you wouldn't even fake being impressed."

When Cybele provides nothing on Omki, Amon puts an oddly aggressive tone on for a second, asking "'Can't' or 'won't'?" She blinks, rethinking, looking apologetic. "Never mind, I guess if it is classified you wouldn't tell me anyway..."

When Camille wanders back, Amon snatches up her things and makes herself ready to leave. "...Fine. I don't see why you expect the Scarlet to treat you any better though..." Why does the Grass have to be so far away? At least if we only needed to go a few hours, we could just get it over with. She's going to be that close to us the entire way and there's still not a damn thing we can do about it. I ****ing hate this. She's such a liar, too, like she really cares about stagnation...

"...Yousuke, you're barely on your feet, here." Amon heals Yousuke as they leave Soragakure for (6d4+6)[22] damage