So, I've let them simmer for a bit, but, here are some thoughts regarding this week's issue.

Spoiler
Show

General Assumptions
First, some points that I'm working from as assumed fact, based on the total collected body of work thus far, and my understanding of the (admittedly a bit jumbled and confusing) most recent issue's "revelations".

1.)Masaki is Ichigo's mother, and is not someone else transformed into a girl. She was born Masaki and died Masaki. She like comes from a Quincy family, but was not actively using her powers.
1a.)Her soul was contained in Grand Fisher, and was likely released when GF got taken down by Isshin.
2.)Bach and Isshin are not the same individual.
3.)Bach is not a manifested Zpac or anything like that; he really is an absurdly old human-Quincy.

Way I see it, there are 2 possible fathers for Ichigo right now.

Isshin is Ichigo's father
Spoiler
Show

1.)They share extremely similar Zpaks. Like, names are similar, same special move, same final move even.
2.)They fight similarly, and even move/look rather similar.
3.)I'd rather not think Isshin blatantly lied about being Ichigo's dad.
4.)I don't want to accept terrible retcons.
5.)Ichigo's unique receptiveness to Shinigami powers had to come from somewhere.
6.)If Masaki had had Ichigo by way of Bach, and Isshin knew the kid wasn't his.....why isn't the dynamic different?
7.)What about Ichigo's sisters? Are they not Isshin's kids either?
8.)Didn't that gigai Isshin used turn him into a regular mortal?
9.)Bach could be his grandfather on Ichigo's mother's side.

Bach is Ichigo's father
Spoiler
Show
1.)He said he is.
2.)He sorta looks like Zangetsu's spirit (in shikai form).
3.)He apparently worked with Aizen some, so maybe illusions were involved. This does have...unfortunate implications. Though if it was just one time, it sorta hearkens to some versions of how Arthur Pendragon was conceived. So...Arthurian meta-reference for the win?
4.)Isshin seems a decent enough chap to take Ichigo on if Masaki came to him after Ichigo was born. That this implies reasons for Masaki running away from Bach is unfortunate, but honestly I don't' like Bach at all and wish he wasn't spoiling the name of a great composer, even by a small measure.
5.)Kubo likes new shiny things.
6.)Because who cares about what makes sense!

...Yeah, not really a fan of theory #2.