Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
I like that there is more equivalence with already existing systems; makes it feel more intuitive (because chances are the reader has already memorized those).

Do you think you could boost the Totemist to full BaB? The Totemist is all about smacking things in the face, but the lower BaB makes this sometimes hard to pull off.

I like that the Dragonfire Mask grants you an actual breath weapon. This lets you use your metabreath feats on it, which could get intense.
Thanks, in regards to the Totemist, I have a ACL lined for it that will do the trick (that or another class like it). You know what, I will, the Ranger is a D8 and very similar...Full BAB coming up. (I might add some DM options and ACL's for it too)

And yes, even though that breath attack is slightly weaker than some of the others. Metabreath it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Amnoriath View Post
The Aligned Soulmeld clause now officially has banned the Soulborn from shaping any soulmelds with an alignment descriptor. Honestly, I never understood why they had this stupid rule. Not only does it not make sense from an alignment perspective but it isn't even fair if they aren't going to give an even roughly equal amount of soulmelds in each.
I haven't actually changed the Aligned soulmeld clause, but I do see your point. While there isn't a whole lot of melds that are aligned, I don't see why the ones with the alignments (with maybe an exception to necrocarnum) are restricted. I am going to remove/change those....SoulBorns are restrcited enough as it is.

Thanks for the comments.