FIRE!

Thats it. the signal was said.

On a second thoug, maybe "FIRE!" was too obvious, and the signal shouldve been "Have a good evening" or "Well that was a nice patch of grass wasnt it?" or "DIE DISCORD DIE", but thats the past, we can only look at the futere now.

more then a dozen sharp metal rods, tied in a rope to their launcher, made Discord their destination, but due to the area's high FAMILY FRIENDLY AURA and NARRATIONAL ARMOR, none managed to actually hit discord.

No!

You actually think you can defeat me? i am DISCORD! i have am the MAYOR OF DISCORDVILLE!

It was at that moment that Dark spark noticed that he hadnt fired his own harpoon. a one with a tridant head.
Its better to try and miss, then dont try and be a coward.

The tridant flew throw the air like his smaller counterpart, as its non-sharp inside ciuve hit discord on the neck, slamming his head on the ground and locking it there.

Arkh! You fools i can escape this easily!

Discord passed through the hole that held hem as if it was a decent sized door, then he proceeded to grap the tridant and examined it

What was your plan?
attempting to disobey the rules of this universe? THats my thing you know!

Time for plan B.

RAILS!

All the ponies that ponyed the harpoons now put their small cable carts with bombs on the ropes.
Pure genious. Batmare is full of ideas.

Discord couldnt even react when the bombs hit him, he layd on the gorunds, each limb pointing in other directions, and completly black, just like in the old cartoons.

Attack him while he is still on the ground!

Silver scream had a quarrel with discord to finish. just look at this mess!

All the remaining ponies jumped into battle,

With his remaining powers, Discord could only think of slamming his limbs everywhere, in hope of hitting anypony.

Dark spark rammed and slammed with his burning hooves, Batmare striked with her special fighting style, the count whacked with the flat side of his sword, Grue bay tried to hit with hooves, The yellow pants jumped on discord's head, The three legged pony zapped discord with one of his inventions and Dr. hooves looked from the side, sad that it had to come down to violence.

Aaaahh! enough! i am no longer your mayor! just leave me alone!

Begone! get to wherever you came from! and dont even dare to come back!

Fine fine! just let go of me!
Discord was ashamed. he was surprised by this trap, which measn it was more random then random.

As the ponies got off from discord, he started running, Crashed into the wall to leave a perfect hole in the silhouette of himself.

Alright, time to clean this mess

You rest silver scream, i brought this mess to the manor. i will clean it.

Good work everyone!

And good work it was.

The days of chaos are over! for now and hopefully forever!