As they are crossing the lake back to shore Dantie remembers the bounty on the woman they called they sea mother. Thinking for a second he asks Arrallae, Is there any way for her to get say into the ocean? I have heard tales of a person called a sea mother that has been terrorizing ships. Perhaps it was her feeding if she could get that far. Also I do not know what you knew about all those years ago but we have many friends and One spoke of a child living with giants who controlled powers much like yours but the opposite element. And then our dwarf friend spoke of a fossil king. Would you happen to know anything about these people off hand. If you do not thats fine, I am just curious and trying to put some of the puzzle pieces together. Dantie says to her flying on the opposite side that Tarith is.

As they come to Balions Cabin he looks to Arrallae He has some personal belongings in their you may want to bring back to remember him by my lady. You would not want people to come into the woods and steal what was once his. Then remembering the magical trap that was their he goes to the front door and casts detect magic to see if he can sense anything near there that Balion may have left for them.

Once in the shepherds grove Dantie stays very close to her and says Arrallae I know my god may seem like a foreign person to you, but if you wish I can try to help you as Steiner once did, but instead of with the arcane magics with the divine. Perhaps you may find some answers in Pelors holy text, I know over the years they have gotten me through tough times and have even saved my life a few more times. It is his golden light that shines down on us that gives me my strength, and allows me to heal the sick and sometime cure those that are cursed. Dantie says hoping to try and find a stepping point that he can latter on see if she was once the morning star.