Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
And then we kind of let Knee and Teddy (those two silly fluffy beasts) carry on the longest and most complicated worddsmithery ever only ever rivaled by Curly. YOU KNOW NONE OF THESE NAMES BWHAHAHA!
No mention, even if only in connection with Curly?
Mutant Sheep, I can cannot express to you the pain I feel at this most painful revelation. I desire to convey to you officially... that I am HURT!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
Blarg. I'm bad at Fridays.
Right now, I'm pretty much just bad at days.

Quote Originally Posted by KuReshtin View Post
Long rant about unemployment and stuff spoilered:
Spoiler
Show
I've got two weeks left at work after having been made redundant, and it seems I'm just sitting off my notice period without getting anything to do.
The work is assigned throughout the team by a weekly admin, and for the past two weeks, even if the team has had a whole bunch to do, I've only got a handful of emails assigned out of the hundreds that have come in. It's not even been one a day, so I find myself with a lot of dead time when I don't have anything to do.

Wednesday 21st will be the end of my current employment, at a company where I've been employed for the past 13 years, which is more than a third of my life. I have no idea what to do after I leave, cause all the jobs i've applied for so far has either come back, telling me that the position is no longer available, not come back to me at all, or told me that the position was offered to someone else.

Facing unemployment for only the second time in my life, I can't deny that I'm a bit anxious about what's in store, but at the same time, I'm kind of glad to be out of this place, because the work conditions and how people are treated by the company is just so poor it's unbelievable.

I'e even started toying with the idea of maybe going to school for a bit to pick up some qualifications, but it's a bit daunting as well, because I'm a terrible student.

We'll see what happens, I guess.

For those who didn't read the spoilered text:

TL/DR -
Made redundant. Bored at work. Unsure of future plans. Life isn't great right now.
*Hugs*