Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
Already? Wow. I think it's been out here for only a few days (I think), so I'm assuming that it came out earlier in Canada?
Got it a few days ago but it came out October 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
I agree with that thar white text up thar, somewhere. ( Am I really, truely, misunderstandablerg, or are you people just too lazy to try and read the newest form of creative literature? LAZY I SAY!)

... Can I PLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEE rant about how modern games are crap, and also, why does everything come out in November?

1. STORY IS TOO SHORT :People are beating Halo and Asspeople Creed in a single day. Halo has great multiplayer and thank god it has the 'Season' deal, that helps with content. But a 6 hour story is a bit small. (But those guys probbly skipped cutscenes, so myeh)

Asscreed, I dont really care for and wouldn't care much if it fell in a pit of firey lava burn for 123k dps.

2. WHY DID IT ALL COME OUT IN NOVEMBER? Planning to get things for Christmas pretty much means that all the story gets ruined for you in the first week of it being out, and you're behind in the online content. BUT THE WHOLE POINT OF WINTER RELEASES IS CHRISTMAS.

3. BLARGLE.

2.What I said in 2 up there, so this looks mroe ranty and less 4 lines of text so Teddy doesn't come ina nd reply in 8 paragraphs with intelligent links to sources about how the Gamign industry is actually about the money and not consumer satisfaction.
The game's not too short, I just have a lot of spare time and literally spent all my time playing it.

It came out October 30th, which is the day the game's plot starts. Also, November is just a good month for selling stuff.

Also, I succeded in reading NO spoilers for AC3, so nyaaa!