Quote Originally Posted by Astral Avenger View Post
Hi all you wonderfully skilled and awesome artists, here is the idea I am hoping for.
An angelic/celestial being swooping down with a sword alight with holy fire. ideally the face would be somewhere between the and faces.

biggest concern is that it looks cool, matching up with at least part of the above is nice but hey, if you make something awesome for me, I am certainly not going to say, "that ain't what I'm looking for."
Quote Originally Posted by Rafinius View Post
Hey Guys!

I have an avatar request that is pretty detailed. I hope I'm not asking too much .
In general what I want a high level Orc Paladin/Barbarian (screw allignment restrictions) from an Orc kingdom were Orcs are classically angry but not necesarilly evil or chaotic.
I'd like him to have a black beard not covering his mouth.
He wears high quality dark full plate armor that is clearly of barbaric orcish origin, but also clearly belonging to a "lawful good" paladin (blend between barbaric ornaments/spikes and holy yellow runes or something like that).
His weapon should be large and runed and fancy detailed.
He should have either a sheathed short sword or some kind of polearm on his back.
He should not have a shield.
He should not look happy.
Everything else is totally up to you and you may add any details you feel fitting.

I would be so happy if I get to use such an avatar .
I can get these two!