View Single Post

Thread: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

1. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: Grimoire of the Rift (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    Zachary

Sending back through the mind link, Thanks, looks like I've got time to kill. Anyone else hungry?
    Lucas

"There is a really good cook, out here! If you hurry you might get something... but it is vanishing fast!" He says via mindlink.

Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    "Food...has...to...do...with...heart..." The maid girl replies shyly. She's clearly not used to being around this many people. "Go...to...the...cafe...Cute Kitten Cafe..."

Suddenly a man walks up behind her. "You okay Katie?" he asks her. "Oh hey, are you enjoying Katie's cooking?" he asks. "Name's Kris, I own said maid cafe. I'd shake your hand but you've been eating and such." He's blonde and very bishonen. Clearly a man who knows his way around the social scene. He has an air of charisma.

Edit: Oh god, I did not realize how bad that name looks in hindsight, let me just edit that...
    Edit: 'Maid Cafe?!? Okay, whose wish was THAT?!

To Katie, with surprised look, and then a wide smile on his face "Yes, I suppose it does, indeed... Cute Kitten Cafe, I will remember." He adds with a nod.

To Kris "Yes, I do enjoy it. I must say, you probably just got another client, I will surely come by from time to time." He says with a smile, not offering handshake. 'If not then, not...'

Spoiler
    Show
    Now I am interested, what name was that?!?
    Last edited by Lexin; 2012-11-11 at 10:57 AM.

“No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

“Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur