Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
[Abandoned-Looking Factory]

What? He has prepared himself. Fireproof blanket, check. Meat, check. Fireproof clothes, check (partly). Not touching while hatching... check. So he will need to wait until the little dragon is out. It's good that all the doors are closed so none should be able to enter.
[Abandoned-Looking Factory]

((Derp! Sorry! I missed this yesterday! >.<))

The doors being closed and sealed also stops the little guy from making a break for it!

Crackle! Crack!

The egg wiggles from side to side as the baby red dragon pecks its way out of the egg with its little red snout! D'aww! It's so cute! The scaly little dragon with emerald eyes and a spiky, pointed tail pops out of the egg and unsteadily crawls toward Zefir on all four of its new legs!

The precious baby dragon attempts to psychically probe Zefir's mind to establish contact with him.

"Daddy?"

... D'aww! So cute!

-------
[Outside Trog's - Cheater, Cheater Cola-Eater]

Justin decided to not decide! What?! Darn! How are the girls supposed to prolong the hilarious hijinks of Justin, Alyca, and Miriah if Justin refuses to play along?

Ah, no matter! They'll cook up with something else! In the meantime...

As Justin hands a flower to the triplet in the backseat, he'll receive this teasing, witty remark in exchange!

"You do know that no matter how dapper you look tonight, Justin, you can't wine and dine the both of us."

Well, the girl has the mannerisms and signs of being-

"Miriah!"

-so the girl in the driver's seat must be...

"What? I'm not allowed to give your boy-toy a hard time, Alyca?"

Alyca dressed up in light, bright colors and a low-cut dress for her date while Miriah chose to be clad in a dark gown so she'd be seen as aloof at the social function! This is just practice for Justin so that he can use personality clues to distinguish between the triplets after they bust Toy outta the slam!

"Thanks, Justin. It's beautiful. And a sweet gesture."

"Oh, knock it off already, Alyca! You're making me nauseous and we haven't even smelled the stinky hors d'oeuvres they always serve at these shindigs! Yuck! And if you haven't figured it out, brainiac, she's the one that thinks you have a cute rear, not me."

Oh! Alyca is literally steaming in her seat right about now! Miriah is engaging in light, playful banter but she is really embarrassing Alyca and Justin hasn't even buckled up yet!

"Oh, sister! Do you want me to whip out those handy-dandy cue cards you printed for me now or later?"

"Miriah. Shut. Up."

"... Fine. Let me help you with something first."

Miriah helps Alyca adorn herself with Justin's flowers! Miriah may harass her dear sister but that's only because she cares for her!

"You're riding shotgun up front with me, Justin."

Because those ejector seats in the back might just earn their keep tonight if Miriah keeps this up!