View Single Post

Thread: OotS Style Art/Fanart Showcase V

1. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: OotS Style Art/Fanart Showcase V

Quote Originally Posted by smuchmuch View Post
    (Well that would fit the "JRPG" theme of his comic. I mean you've ever seen JRPG protagonist that look older than 20 ? It's like they all die or retire at 25)
    ...Considering how much loot is granted for their efforts, plus the mental trauma and serious internal injuries gained from adventuring, compounded by the fact that nothing will be more awesome than killing what is basically a god (very common in both western and eastern RPGS), and I think it's safe to say that yes, they do retire after that point.
    ...Hmm. I think you could get a campagin out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    That looks really cool, Derjuin. I really like the design of the armor and weapon, but I have one problem with it. The boots seem a bit wonky, like they are missing some lines somewhere. But other than that, I like it!

Also, I have a new avatar that I'd like to show everyone!
    He is a Legend character of mine, a quick warrior who can wield a huge weapon with ease.
    I like it. It helps it looks like he's about to dash off into the sunset with it.

Although the hand holding the sword look a little borked, it really needs a thumb of some sort.
    Last edited by Doorhandle; 2012-11-14 at 09:10 PM.
    Can't write. Can't plan. Can draw a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craft (Cheese) View Post
    "In his free time, he gates in Balors just so he can kill and eat them later!"