Quote Originally Posted by grom the mighty View Post
I would like to request an avatar for my 2ed character, as i'm really impressed by the ones being posted here whilst being just as disappointed with my (lack of) skill as an avatarist.

The character I want uses the 2ed blade kit for bards, although looks more like a pirate (as he used to be one )

He looks similar to this, although there are some very important differences
Spoiler
Show

First difference is that he is about 200% less camp, which is important. Please do not give the avatar eyeliner, but keep the beard, as beards are manly. Please make the beard MORE manly if possible

He wears a white shirt in the same style, although it's not velvet (thank Odin), and a plain black bandana.

He also has several knives sheathed in his belt, and scimitars instead of pistols as well as a signet ring on his left hand, which i appreciate is difficult to accurately do so don't worry too much about it

Thanks in advance to whoever takes this on, the reward is two Internets.
Quote Originally Posted by Ildu View Post
Hi! I really enjoy the custom OOTSatars everyone has, and was wondering if it would be any trouble to ask for my own? I'd really like to request one based off of a favorite ADnD character of mine.

Equipment: Ankle-length violet-blue robes and Magic! She also carries a little silver locket at her waist
Notable features: jade green eyes and long eyebrows.
Skin color: Rosy
Hair color: White
Race: Elf
Class: Wizard
Pose: As in the pic; as if she's dancing, preferably with a happier expression, please?
Reference(Image): (warning: the image is rather large)
Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
can someone create an avatar for me please
i want a dark elf with red eyes and white long hair in black cloth assassin's armor and a scarf hiding his mouth while holding a black bow and an arrow
Thanks to whoever makes it
These look simple enough to do while challenging enough to be good practice. I'll see what I can do.